AWS Training Overview
This Instructor-led comprehensive AWS Training ( AWS Solutions Architect – Associate and Sysops Administrator )designed to show how to setup and run Cloud Services in Amazon Web Services (AWS) all the way through to IaaS with hands-on experience on AWS Public cloud.
This course provides a strong foundation for implementing and designing cloud services.
AWS Training Objectives
- Compute (EC2)
- Storage (S3, EBS, EFS, Storage Gateway and Snowball)
- Database (RDS, DMS and Redshift)
- Network and Content Delivery (Route 53, VPC and Cloud Front)
- Management Tools (Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation and Cloud Trail)
- Security & Identity Compliance (IAM, Trusted Advisor, Config andInspector)
- Application Services (SWF and Elastic Transcoder)
- Messaging (SNS, SQS and SES)
- Developer tools (Code Commit, Code Build, Code Deploy and Code Pipeline)
AWS Training Prerequisites
- Absolute Beginners. No prior AWS experience is necessary
- Previous System Administration/ Development knowledge would be added advantage
- System Administrators Interested in Deploying Applications on AWS
- Cloud Computing Enthusiasts
AWS System Requirements
- Need to set up an AWS Account
- (Most of the Services comes with AWS free tier eligibility)
- Windows: Putty, Putty KeyGen and Web Browser with Internet connectivity.
- Linux/Mac : DefaultTerminal